- Newmarket, Suffolk, England
- Waste and Recycling,
Gap Personnel is working with a fantastic company in Newmarket, we are Recruiting for a Weighbridge Administrator this is a full-time permanent position.
This position offers great opportunity to work in a fast-paced office environment and the ability to grow with the business, you will need to be able to utilise your organisational and effective communication skills daily.
You must be a detail-oriented, with a drive for results, and enjoy working in a well-established company, due to location own transport is essential.
Salary : £24,500 Per Year.
Shift : Monday to Friday: 08:00AM - 17:00PM
Job Role responsibility :
- Adhere to defined standards and processes and ensuring all requests are accurately logged and managed via the database.
- Planning and Cross-Checking appointments and bookings and ensuring products being brought to site are acceptable and paperwork is provided.
- Provide a point of day-to-day contact for teams within the business as well as outside of the business.
- Reporting any weighbridge defects to the site manager.
- Work with other areas on site as needed to ensure processes are carried out smoothly.
- Other responsibilities as required.
We require Candidates to be:
- Customer Focused
- Good admin experience
- customer service experience required.
- Good attention to details
- Effective communicator - Listening & Written
- Planning & Organising skills
- Accountability and responsibility
- Self-Motivated with commitment to deliver.
- Able to work under pressure with a high level of accuracy.
To apply: Please send you CV through to email@example.com or call 01603 767617 for an informal discussion.
Gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job, gap personnel who operate as an Employment Business.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future