- Wymondham, Norfolk, England
- Temp to perm,
- General operatives,
Gap Personnel is working with our client in Wymondham, a leading company in their field who are recruiting x1 Computer Operators on a Full Time, temporary to permanent basis.
The client has an inclusive culture, great modern facility with canteen, rest areas & other site benefits.
Pay: £10.42 per hour.
- Monday to Friday 06:00AM-14:00PM
Working as part of a team in a production environment, this role is computer based and does require assisting with the production team to pack envelopes ready for despatch.
Your main duties will include:
- To manually pack pre-printed letters and associated marketing and compliance material in envelopes ready for collection to the sealing and despatch area.
- You will book out this work using the company’s internal system.
- To ensure that all work allocated to you is completed in a timely manner.
- To notify the stock runner of any stock that is required.
- To undertake any other duties as requested.
The successful applicants will be.
- Team Player but also able to work on own initiative
- Commitment to deliver
- Good Computer Skills
** For this role, you will need to undergo a DBS check
To apply: Please send you CV through to norwich@gap-personnel .com or call 01603 767617 for an informal discussion.
Gap personnel group, who operate as an Employment Business, are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future