- Wymondham, Norfolk, England
- Temp to perm,
- Warehouse and Logistics,
Gap Personnel is working with our client in Wymondham, a leading company in their field are recruiting for a Despatch Operator - on a Full time, temporary to permanent basis.
The client has an inclusive culture, great modern facility with canteen, rest areas & other site benefits.
Pay £11.98 PH
(2x 30minute unpaid breaks)
Shifts rotate weekly for 4 weeks, all Monday to Friday
Week 1 0600AM-1400PM, Week 2 1000AM-1800PM Week 3 1000AM-1800PM, Week 4 1200-2000PM
Your duties would include:
- Assisting with the loading and unloading goods from vehicles, moving consumables and mail packed on pallets,
- stacking goods and consumables in the correct storage bays, performing daily equipment checks, for example recharging the truck's battery.
- Helping the goods-in team to load and unload trucks where necessary.
- Performing other warehouse tasks like taking incoming goods from couriers.
- Other tasks will include Printing labels for the production floor teams, using online systems to produce invoices and end of day reports, using MI system to monitor the progress of jobs at all stages, conducting consumables count and updating excel spreadsheets.
- You will also be required to liaise with clients internal and external contacts to build effective relationships using multiple forms of communication.
- Effective Communicator
- Team Player but also able to work on own initiative
- Commitment to deliver
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- IT Literate & competent in the use of MS Excel
- Counterbalance forklift truck license is Preferable
To apply: Please send you CV through to norwich@gap-personnel. com or call 01603 767617 for an informal discussion.
Gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job, gap personnel who operate as an Employment Business
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future