- Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
- General operatives,
Gap Personnel is working with our client in Great Yarmouth, they are a company that provides services throughout the UK, who are recruiting x3 Production Operatives on a Full Time Basis. This role is temporary but could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
The client has an inclusive culture, great facility with canteen, rest areas & other site benefits.
Pay: £10.42 per hour, depending on experience
Shift: Monday to Friday, 07:00AM -16:00PM
Working as part of a team in a production environment, you will be assisting the filling process of the company’s products.
Your main duties will include:
- To follow company procedures and guidelines to ensure the quality of product is to company standards,
- To assist in general housekeeping of the area where required,
- Helping with the production line, picking, and packing, etc.,
- Report any inconsistencies to site or assistant manager,
- To have the ability to take over or assist in other roles within the factory when required by site management,
The successful applicants will be.
- Methodical and logical approach
- Team Player but able to work on own initiative.
- Commitment to deliver.
To apply: Please send you CV through to Norwich@gap-personnel. com or call 01603 767617 for an informal discussion.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job, gap personnel who operate as an Employment Business
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business.gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future