- Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
My Client is a packaging company in Horsforth and they are recruiting for a temporary, full time Data Input Administrator to work in their purchasing department to be based at their Head Office in LS18, Horsforth up until Christmas.
Flexible shifts which could be 07:30 hrs to 16:00 hrs or 08:30 hrs to 17:00 hrs
Your Duties will include:-
- Responsible for Data Entry of orders into a Database
- There will be historic data to enter and get the database up to date.
- Working as part of a small and friendly team
- Create, input and ensure accuracy of Data
- Achieve all daily targets and KPI’s that are set for you
- Check daily for any additional duties
- Deal with any additional requests from Managers in a timely and efficient manner
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Strong IT skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Proficient in data entry and computer skills.
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 2 years (required)
gap personnel is operating as an employment agency.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future