- Wymondham, Norfolk, England
- Temp to perm,
- Machine operators / setters,
Gap Personnel is working with are client in Wymondham, Norfolk, a leading company in their field are recruiting for x2 Rotating Shifts - Machine Operator on a Full Time, temporary to permanent basis.
The client has an inclusive culture, great modern facility with canteen, rest areas & other site benefits.
Swing shift: Monday to Friday 07:00am-15:00pm/15:00pm-23:00pm, shifts rotate weekly
Pay: £11.98 per hour.
Duties will include.
- Working as part of a team in a Production environment, you will undertake the setting up and operating of various equipment including various auto fulfilment machines and Duplo booklet makers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that may arise during production
- You will need to adhere to quality and output targets and must also show an all-round willingness to complete other tasks as requested.
- details, booking jobs off to agreed despatch methods and stock requests.
- Follow safety protocols and maintain a clean and organized work area
- You will be required to be on your feet all shifts.
The successful applicants will be.
- Effective communicator and delegator
- Methodical and logical approach
- Team Player but able to work on own initiative
- Commitment to deliver
- Good computer skills
To apply: Please send you CV through to norwich@gap-personnel. com or call 01603 767617 for an informal discussion.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job, gap personnel who operate as an Employment Business
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future