- Exeter, Devon, England
- Temp to perm,
- Goods in / goods out,
Stores Operative – Late Shift
Exeter Business Park, nr Sowton Industrial Estate
Temp to Perm opportunities on all roles.
Must be able to train on a day shift.
gap personnel Exeter, are currently recruiting for a Stores Operative for a temp to perm placement based on the outskirts of Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter
You will be joining a team that supply their products into the aerospace, marine and automotive industry. You will report directly to the Stores Manager, duties will include picking, stock control and goods in.
As a Stores Operative your duties will include:
- Order picking of items from the stores and correctly distributing to the relevant workstation internally and externally.
- Replenishing the stores – maximising stock accuracy
- Making sure all stock purchased is received and relevant paperwork is completed.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Assisting with dispatch area when required
- Keen eye for detail
- Previous experience of working within a factory environment preferable but not essential.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Dynamic and proactive.
- Flexibility to carry out a wide-ranging role.
- Reach Truck FLT Licence – Desirable
Working Hours & Pay:
- Training Hours: Monday to Thursday – 0745am to 1615pm, Friday – 0745am to 1345pm
- Training Rate: £11.00 per hour
- Night Shift Hours: Monday to Wednesday – 1415pm to 0015pm, Thursday – 1415pm to 2345pm
- Night shift rate - £12.20ph
Key skills; stores, stock replenishment, reach truck, goods in, picking, packing, forklift, warehouse.
Successful candidates will be pro-active team workers, liaising and co-operating with all members of staff. Operate within the confines of company policy and procedure requirements, including integrity and confidentiality in respect of the business. Abide by health and safety legislation in respect of yourself and others.
Sound like the job for you? Click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact. Don’t have a CV? Call the office on 01392 273665 and we will help you with your registration.
gap personnel is operating as a recruitment business
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future