- Paignton, Devon, England
Monday to Friday, 7am to 3:30pm
gap personnel Exeter, are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant on a temporary placement based in Paignton, Devon.
You will be working in a small, fast paced friendly production team.
As a Kitchen Assistant your duties will include:
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping
- Carry out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks
- Notify management of deficiencies or repairs required
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Pot Wash when required
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Physical abilities
- Good numeracy and literacy
- High level of attention-to-detail
- Good organisational abilities
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
- Adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player qualities
Working Hours & Pay:
- Monday to Friday, 0700am – 1530pm
- £10.42 per hour
Key skills; cleaner, industrial cleaner, pot wash, KP, kitchen porter
Successful candidates will be pro-active team workers, liaising and co-operating with all members of staff. Operate within the confines of company policy and procedure requirements, including integrity and confidentiality in respect of the business. Abide by health and safety legislation in respect of yourself and others.
Sound like the job for you? Click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact. Don’t have a CV? Call the office on 01392 273665 and we will help you with your registration.
gap personnel is operating as a recruitment business
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future