My client is a family business and has been running a successful manufacturing business in the Ruthin area for over 60 years
Due to expansion within the business, they are now recruiting for a Produciton Supevisor to join their team
Lead all maintenance processes and operations.
· Maintain all machinery to ensure it is at working standards.
· Create and implement maintenance schedules
· Conduct regular inspections of the work equipment to proactively detect and resolve problems, as well as any areas requiring extra maintenance.
· Plan and coordinate all repair and installation activities.
· Performing on-site repairs
· Respond to emergency calls for maintenance (weekend work will be required from time to time)
· Discussing maintenance concerns with the General Manager.
· Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
· Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
· Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
· Knowledge of Woodworking Industry machinery essential (WEING, WACO)
Team Leader background
Be able to delegate work
Background in Inspection Work and be able to work with machinery
Flexible with hours
Hours of Work
Monday to Thursday 6:30am to 4:30pm and Friday 06:30am to 12:30pm
This role will become permanent for the right person
gap personnel are an employment agency and are supporting their client with a Production Supervisor
Please send your CV to Gap_Wrexham@gap-personnel.com
*ORDER PICKERS NEEDED!! – 8 HOUR DAY SHIFTS!!!*
Start date: 02.10.2023
Hours of work & Pay -
Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm
£10.42 Per Hour
The Job -
To pick and pack clients orders generated from internet shopping
Quality check of products prior to dispatch
General warehousing duties as required
Housekeeping, ensuring work areas and warehouse are kept clean at all times
What we want from you -
A positive attitude to work
A real team player who can contribute to the success of the company
Have a flexible approach to work and duties
Happy to take on training to ensure you have the right tools to do your job
What we give you -
Great working environment
Genuine prospects of long term work based on site investment
!! FORK LIFT REACH AND COUNTERBALANCE LICENCES ARE ESSENTIAL!!
£11.87 per hour
Hours of work:
4on4off – 6am to 6pm/ 6pm to 6am
Unloading and loading containers
Palletising products ready for despatch
Ensuring the warehouse is kept clean, tidy and organised at all times
Completing any relevant paperwork
Valid FLT Counterbalance licence
Valid FLT Reach licence
Previous warehouse experience is desirable
Hard-working and willing to learn