- Kegworth, Leicestershire, England
- Temp to perm,
- FLT / MHE,
FLT drivers required in Kegworth
ALL TRUCKS - IN-HOUSE AND EXPIRED CERTIFICATES ALL ACCEPTED!!
Immediate start available.
Hours: 3 on 3 off rotating days and nights 06:00-18:00/18:00-06:00 including 1-hour paid break.
Pay Rates: £13ph & an extra £1.50ph for VNA Driving which you WILL get free training on(£14.50ph) plus £19.50ph overtime
Training available by the onsite trainers to convert to VNA trucks.
- Moving drink pallets of stock around the warehouse for storage
- Unloading and loading the lorries to help the production flow.
- Operating PPT/ FLT/VNA Trucks
- PAID BREAKS- 12 hours paid per shift
- Genuine temporary to permanent job available after 12 weeks working.
- A full year rota is provided from day 1, so all year round you know when you’re working.
- Free drinks on your breaks plus nice social areas and break lounge
- Free conversion and ticket for FLT with ongoing training and development
- Discount on drinks
Some onsite rules:
- Smoking is not permitted on site due to it being a food production site.
- Safety shoes Must be worn.
- Nails, jewellery, accessories are NOT permitted on site.
If you are interested in becoming part of the team, please apply TODAY to this advertisement.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future