- West Yorkshire, England
- Production operatives,
Experienced Production Operative in Sherburn in Elmet OWN TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL
Are you passionate about chocolate and have experience in production operations? We have an exciting opportunity for a Production Operative to join our team at the sweetest place in Sherburn in Elmet - a chocolate factory!
Pay rate : £11.42/h
Shifts : Continental shifts
Week 1: Sunday to Tuesday 18.00 – 06:00
Week 2 : Monday to Tuesday 06:00 – 18:00 and Wednesday to Thursday 18:00 – 06:00
Week 3 : Wednesday to Friday 06:00 – 18.00
Location: Sherburn in Elmet
- About Us:
At our chocolate factory, we create delicious, high-quality chocolates loved by people around the world. We take pride in crafting the finest treats and are looking for a dedicated Production Operative to help us maintain our standards of excellence.
- Operate production machinery to produce chocolates and confectionery.
- Monitor and maintain equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Perform quality checks to meet strict quality standards.
- Adhere to safety and hygiene regulations.
- Previous experience in a production or manufacturing role, preferably in the food industry.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, chocolatey environment.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
- Good verbal & written communication skills
What We Offer:
- 3 breaks (1x30 min, 2x15min)
- Trainings & development opportunities
- Competitive salary with potential for growth.
- A fun and delicious work environment.
- Opportunities for skill development and advancement.
- Employee discounts on our delectable chocolates.
-Free parking on side
-Charity fundraising & team events
If you're ready to become a part of the world of chocolate and join our dedicated team, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com or call 0113 204 8585
Indulge your passion for chocolate by becoming a crucial part of our production team. Apply today and be part of something truly sweet! #ChocolateFactoryJobs
This job is advertised on behalf of the client of the gap personnel recruitment bussines
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future