- Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
- Other Specialisms,
gap personnel are a leading industrial recruitment agency in the UK, known for our strong culture and values. We have been recognised as a 3 Star Best Company to work for in 2024. Our Mansfield branch is seeking an ambitious and experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our dynamic and successful team.
We offer further career development opportunities and a supportive work environment.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday to Friday, 08:30am-17:00pm
Salary: £26,000 – £30,000 Depending on experience + Commission + Benefits
- Engage in proactive business development, identifying new opportunities and expanding our client base.
- Conduct interviews, negotiate offers, and ensure a seamless recruitment process.
- Manage an existing client desk and client requirements to ensure successful recruitment and resourcing activities.
- Provide excellent service to all clients and candidates, maintaining our reputation for exceptional customer service.
- Arrange and attend client service meetings to maintain strong relationships.
- Work towards financial and non-financial targets to contribute to the overall success of the branch.
- Ensure compliance with company processes and procedures.
- Collaborate as a team player within the branch to achieve common goals.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Hiring /Recruitment experience.
- Sales experience, from a field or telesales background.
- Comfortable with making sales calls.
- Proven track record in customer service.
- Experience in managing new business activities, including lead generation, calls, and meetings.
- Possess a full driving licence and own transport.
- Competitive uncapped commission structure.
- Annual awards ceremony to recognise and celebrate successes.
- Comprehensive dental and medical cover.
- Company events to promote team building and a positive work culture.
- Birthday day off to enjoy your special day.
- Support from dedicated marketing, HR, and finance teams.
Please submit your cv for consideration.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future