- Neath, Neath Port Talbot, Wales
- Assembly line operatives,
We are currently looking to recruit a Finishing Assistant for our client based in Neath.
To assist the operators in the operating of machinery. By interpreting and applying job bag information achieve production standards through maximum efficiency levels on, quality, production performance, waste and packing.
Pay Rate - £11.42 Per Hour + 20% Shift Allowance
Mornings - Monday to Thursday 06:00am to 14:00pm Friday 06:00am to 11:30am
Afternoons - Monday to Thursday 14:00pm to 22:00pm Friday 11:30am to 17:00pm
Responsibilities of the role includes;
- Working on a gluing line, feeding board into a machine and placing cartons into a corrugated box ready to go into the warehouse
- To assist the operators in the operating of Bobst Media, Vega & Adpak machinery. By interpreting and applying job bag information achieve production standards through maximum efficiency levels on, quality, production performance, waste and packing.
- To train as multi skilled factory assistant in the finishing department.
- To operate in a flexible manner including manning applications across a variety of finishing machinery, feeding and packing operations.
- To work as an integral part of the crew.
- To raise the profile and standards of health & safety and hygiene management in production areas and to ensure compliance in all area of responsibility.
- Completion of adhoc activities as and when required.
Successful candidates will be a pro-active team worker, liaising and co-operating with all members of staff. Operate within the confines of company policy and procedure requirements, including integrity and confidentiality in respect of the business. Abide by health and safety legislation in respect of yourself and others.
Sound like the job for you? Click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact.
We are acting as an employment agency.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business.gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future