- Caerphilly, Wales
- Temp to perm,
NPD Assistant - Caerphilly - Temporary to Permanent
Our client is well known food manufacturer As such, they are looking to add new members of staff to their team. This role requires a high level of attention, accuracy and a previous working history in manufacturing.
Salary: £11.00 - £22 per hour
8-12 hours shift (as required ) Mon-Fri. Varying between days and afternoons as required.
- Ensuring that the raw materials comply with company standards.
- Ensure products adhere to companies QAS’s.
- Evaluating and training production employees on lab standards and procedures.
- Conduct daily taste panel and quality checks including collection of shelf-life samples.
- Review current process’ and procedures and make recommendations for improvement.
- Carry out adequate sampling (Nutritional/micro analysis) as required by technical manager.
- Communicate with production Team Leaders when there is an issue or out of specification product
- Checking online samples of products to ensure specifications are being met.
- Liaising with technical & factory managers to investigate customer complaints and issuing appropriate corrective actions.
- Conduct and Complete product NCR/ out of specification reports when required.
- Reporting and recording non-conformances for investigation and ensure the appropriate corrective actions are carried out.
- Ensure site hygiene standards are adhered and operatives follow best practices to prevent cross contamination.
- Liaise and complete scale and probe calibrations with the main laboratory.
- Completing environmental swabbing.
The ideal candidate must be:
- Able to build effective relationships and never gives up and always has a plan to develop and implement quality controls.
- Understanding customer and legislative requirements. Always seeking to improve quality and service.
- Use thinking skills to analyze, decide, prioritise, and plan by documenting and recommendations for improvement.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Self-motivation, determination and confident.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadline, under pressure.
Successful candidates will be a pro-active team worker, liaising and co-operating with all members of staff. Operate within the confines of company policy and procedure requirements, including integrity and confidentiality in respect of the business. Abide by health and safety legislation in respect of yourself and others.
Sound like the job for you? Click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact.
We are acting as an employment agency.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future