- Bunwell, Norfolk, England
- Hygiene operatives,
Gap personnel is working with a great client in near Attleborough in NR16 area who is looking for a Hygiene operative to work on full time temp to perm basis.
As to location own transport is required.
Previous experience required in a similar role will need to be flexible due to the working hours.
Monday to Thursday 1800PM to 0300AM and Friday 1600PM to 0000 Midnight
Pay £12 Per hour.
Overtime after 45 hours £18 PH
Candidates are required –
- Strong written and verbal English needed.
- Must be physically fit.
- Carry out all cleaning tasks in accordance with the cleaning schedule including machinery, factory ensuring that cleaning is delivered to the expected and agreed standards.
- Maintain a high level of personal hygiene and appearance.
- Ensure the effective use of equipment and materials.
- Ensure that machinery, equipment, and cleaning cupboard is kept in a clean and tidy state and report any shortages of equipment needed to Line Manager/Technical Manager.
- Willingness to work on own initiative.
- Onsite parking
- Casual Dress code
- Full training provided.
To apply: Please submit CV to Norwich@gap-personnel. com or call the team on 01603 767617.
Gap personnel group is committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job. Gap personnel is working as a recruitment business, recruiting on behalf of a Norfolk-based client.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future