- Norwich, Norfolk, England
- Temp to perm,
- Litter pickers,
Gap Personnel is working with are client in Norwich City centre, a leading company in their field are Street Cleaning operative on a Full Time, temporary to permanent basis.
The role is to help maintain and improve the standard of Streets, Parks, Open Spaces, Housing areas, litter picking and street cleaning in the city centre,
You will be based from the centre of Norwich and this role will be mainly using a street cleaning barrow maintain the upkeep of the areas you are assigned and to report any issues for each bin area daily to the team leader in accordance with the required standards,
Shifts – Monday to Friday 0800AM till 1600PM
Pay:£10.90 Per Hour
(There will be a lot of walking involved in this role daily)
Duties will include-
- Litter picking/ street cleansing duties.
- Drive various vehicles within the scope of an appropriate licence. (Training will be provided)
- Carry out general street cleansing, litter picking, bin emptying duties.
- Ensure daily checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Complete paperwork as instructed.
- Observe and continually promote equalities and customer care.
- Ensure that reasonable care is always taken for the health, safety, and welfare of you and other persons and to comply with the policies and procedures.
- relating to health and safety in this job role / working environment including the depot and the depot facilities.
- Other Duties
The duties listed are not exhaustive and may be varied therefore the post holder will be expected to undertake other duties as appropriate to the role and as requested by his/her line manager. You will have the opportunity in the future to learn different departments, tasks, and equipment.
To apply: Please send you CV through to norwich@gap-personnel. com or call 01603 767617 for an informal discussion.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best People, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future