- Amesbury, Wiltshire, England
- Temp to perm,
- Other Specialisms,
Onsite Contract Recruitment Manager
Amesbury, Salisbury, SP4
Basic Salary - £32,000 +uncapped bonus
Could you be our next Onsite Contract Recruitment Manger in Amesbury?
gap personnel are recruiting; Where people have been, and always will be our focus, NOT kpi’s.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious Onsite Contract Recruitment Manager based onsite at our client’s site in Amesbury, SP4. You might be an established Senior Recruitment Consultant or a Senior Account Manager looking for a new opportunity with a new business. What gap personnel will do is provide you with the tools to be successful.
Supporting one of the UK’s largest retailers at their state-of-the-art warehouse facility based in Amesbury, you will provide recruitment support into a site that is responsible for the bulk shipment of products to its stores across the UK. The site operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and serves up to 4 million customers a week! This is a ‘people’ focused role where you will have full engagement with the workforce, liaising with them on daily, weekly, and monthly basis. You will look to encourage, listen, and support the team and provide feedback to the site on ways to improve worker engagement and the workers experience during their assignments.
- Central point of contact for both customer, candidate, and gap personnel
- The business is correctly promoted throughout the local and surrounding areas.
- Workers are provided with the correct information with regards to their assignment and shift patterns
- A worker feels valued and is engaged throughout their assignment.
- Daily manning and shift rotas are accurately submitted.
- Working with gap personnel branch networks and local 2nd tier suppliers to recruit for site.
- Develop close working relationships with the customer and meet key recruitment targets.
- Correctly follow the SOP for the contract
- Liaise with the workforce across key weeks of their assignment to obtain worker feedback.
- Achievement of agreed targets, financial & non-financial.
- Ensure we operate to compliance standards & all employment legislation.
- Review both local and national data on trends within the candidate market
- Excellent client management skills, with a track record of growing & retaining key client relationships.
- Ability to attract & recruit candidates in line with our customer needs
- Have experience of managing clients in challenging times
- Proactive in your approach to challenges in the candidate market
- Actively provide solutions to the customer
What’s Your Return:
- Basic salary of £32,000pa
- Uncapped bonus structure
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm (degree of flexibility required) – No weekends.
- Holiday – 25 Days + Bank Holidays (33 in total) Up to 5 holiday days can be bought per year.
- Benefits – Bupa Healthcare, Bupa Dental, 20% enhancement on statutory maternity / paternity, Health Assured cover, Eye care scheme, Birthday day off.
People are our priority and this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further develop their career & join a growing business that values its people first.
To APPLY, please include an updated CV with correct contact details and we will be in touch.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future