- Bridgwater, Somerset, England
3 Shift Rotation - AM/Nights/PM
From £11.73ph (£24,395 per annum)
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITHIN PACKING, QUALITY CONTROL OR INSPECTION? WITH A KEEN EYE FOR DETAIL?
We are recruiting for 5 Packing Inspectors on a permanent basis in Bridgwater, TA6. You will be joining a local company that are committed to delivering packaging solutions to their customers and continually seek to provide a first-class service. Never losing sight of practicality, they unite innovation with experience to provide packaging solutions with impact.
This is a great opportunity for those that are looking to join a company that are able to offer long term stability, full training and genuine career progression and development. From Day 1 you will be provided with a worker training buddy who will assist you on your training and introduce you to the Site Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
The role of a Packing Inspector is varied with duties including:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the packing line
- Final quality checks of packed items, correct label added
- Visual inspection checks
- Reporting any defects, defaults or machine down time
- Working closely with your Line Support to ensure continual production
Should any worker be able to successfully manage the smooth running of 2 Packing lines then an additional £1.82ph shift allowance will be included, raising your annual salary to £28,184.00.
Shift Rota Pattern:
- Monday to Friday
- 3 shift rotation, 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm / 10pm – 6am
- Anti-clockwise rotational (AM, Nights, PM)
- 40 minutes break (paid)
- 30 days annual leave
Essential for the role:
- Previous packing / packaging experience (desirable)
- Working as part of a team to production times
- Understanding that the role includes manual handling
- Understanding that the role includes standing for extended periods
The site offers free tea & coffee, subsidised vending machines and all workwear and PPE is provided.
Successful candidates we be a pro-active team worker, liaising and co-operating with all members of staff. Operate within the confines of company policy and procedure requirements, including integrity and confidentiality in respect of the business. Abide by health and safety legislation in respect of yourself and others.
Sound like the job for you? Click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future