- Winsford, UK
- Other Specialisms, Production operatives,
Gap personnel who operate as an employment business are recruiting for 1 Experienced Paint Sprayer, detailed in the below:
Role: Experienced Paint Sprayer
Job Term: Permanent
Location: Winsford, CW7
Working hours: Monday to Friday 06:00 - 14:00 / 14:00 - 22:00 rotational shift
Pay: £28,500 per annum
Job Description: The chosen candidate would be working as a Paint Sprayer as detailed below:
· Prepare substrate, apply primer, base coat and clear coat applications to ‘A’ class specification.
· Colour matching automotive parts within x-rite 5 angle tolerances
· Experience of Tier 1 Supplier paint processes including full body colour match capability
· Experience in SMART repairs (Small to Medium Area Repair Technology)
· Help provide optimal Paint Shop performance with continual emphasis on cost reduction especially scrap/waste and rework.
· Respond to schedule fluctuations at short notice in order to meet tight customer demands
· Produce and maintain all necessary documents/reporting systems e.g. daily worksheets for correct recording of all data for Paint Shop area.
· Carry out any development/trial work as required.
Ø Ability to distinguish between various colours and Hues
Ø Computer literate – Intermediate – ability to mix paint as per computer recipe
Ø Preferably have previous automotive experience along with any relevant qualification
Ø COSH environmental awareness experience essential.
Ø The successful applicant will be subject to a paint sprayer medical assessment including lung function test and Munsell test.
The role is due to start immediately for the successful candidate.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01270 581 888.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future