- Huthwaite, Nottinghamshire, England
- Temp to perm,
- Team leaders / supervisors,
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for 2024 with a local manufacturing company for a warehouse supervisor.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced shift supervisor to excel within a fast paced, developing work environment. The role will be reporting to the site operations manager.
Hours;- Monday to Thursday 06.00-18.00 (possibility of overtime requirement on Fridays)
Payrates;- £38,000 per year plus shift allowance, permanent position.
- To deliver KPIs within a target driven environment
- Oversee the sites production processes.
- All HR aspects to include attendance monitoring, return to works, investigations, staff training.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the following areas;-
- Management within a fast moving manufacturing environment
- Delivering 5s principles
- Completing 1-2-1s and worker reviews
- Staff training and development
- Ability to perform under pressure.
This role is to start asap. Please submit your CV to this advert.
We are operating as an employment business.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future