- Basildon, Essex, England
Are you seeking a rewarding and stable career as a Process Operator? Join our client’s team in Basildon, Essex, and become an integral part of their thriving production department.
The role of Process Operator is to produce batches of high-quality pharmaceutical products by operating the machinery, hand packaging and label lines.
Salary: £23,650 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday, 08:00-16:30)
- Consistently follow Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Distribution Practice (GDP) procedures.
- Operate production machinery safely and effectively, supporting machinery setting and checking for production.
- Maintain accurate records and data throughout production phases.
- Work safely and promptly reports any Health and Safety issues to the production manager. Address any deviations from SOPs, GMP, and GDP with the team leader.
- Collaborate with the team leader and quality department to start production in a timely manner, completing all necessary checks and documentation.
- Keep up to date with the latest production work systems and procedures.
- Complete transactions using the company's SAGE computer system.
- Conduct in-process checks to ensure optimal machine performance during production phases.
- Maintain and clean machinery and production areas after each batch.
- Manage the machinery and production environment's start-up and shut-down procedures.
- Monitor machinery to ensure it adheres to quality and set standards.
- Promptly report any problems or deviations in packaging procedures and prepare associated packaging documentation.
- Verify that packaged products are correctly boxed and labelled.
- Accurately complete batch reconciliation at the end of production, following correct batch recording procedures.
- 20 days annual leave (+Bank +Service)
- 5% company contributory pension
- Life Assurance & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free parking and refreshments
To apply please submit your updated CV to Southend@gap-personnel.com. Contact the branch on 01702 987900 to discuss.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future