- Norwich, UK
- Manufacturing, Production operatives,
Gap Personnel is working with a client on the outskirts of Norwich NR9, a leading company in their field are recruiting for Production Operative on day shifts on a Full Time, temporary to permanent basis.
Shifts - 4 days a week between Monday to Friday 0600AM to 1800PM Days shift pattern 4 days a week: weekends off and you get 1 rotational day off during working week (1st week Monday; 2nd week Tuesday; 3rd week Wednesday 4th week Thursday, 5th Week Friday)
Pay £11.50 Per Hour including Attendance bonus.
*Own transport is required due to company location
You will be working as part of the production team to lean the process of how-to raw material is turned into finished product efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that work is undertaken in a manner that complies with all relevant health and safety and quality requirements.
- Maintain high levels of personal hygiene and always comply with the company’s hygiene policy.
- Follow and maintain work instructions and quality standards.
- Understand and complete relevant documentation as directed.
- Undertake the relevant training as directed by the company.
- Maintain a thorough understanding and awareness of relevant working practices and procedures.
- Manage the rotation of raw materials.
- Ensure that traceability details are recorded appropriately for all raw materials and products produced in the factory.
- Ensure that the work area is kept tidy, using a clean as you go approach.
- Take proactive approach to always ensure food safety.
Key attributes and skills
- Ability to understand directions and safe working practices.
- Ability to record production information on the relevant documentation in a clear manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively and politely with other team members.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- An understanding and appreciation of food safety principles and application.
- Ability to multi skill and multitask.
Apply today by sending CV to Norwich@gap-personnel. com or call the office 01603 767617 to be considered.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future