- Pontypool, Torfaen, Wales
- Temp to perm,
We are currently looking for for a temp role- production operative based in Pontypool
Our client is a busy food manufacturer that distribute gluten free products all over the UK. As such, they are looking to add new members of staff to their team. This role requires a high level of attention, accuracy and a previous working history of working as a picker/packer.
Contract: Temp to perm
Shifts: Sunday 9am – 5pm, Monday to Thursday 5am - 3pm
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Loading machines with product.
- General cleaning duties
- Moving racks in and out of ovens
- Quality checking
- Weighing ingredients
- Measuring ingredients
- You will have a strong work ethic
- Be comfortable working on a busy production line, where you are on your feet for the majority of the workday.
- You will be able to follow precise instructions
- You will have the opportunity to work and gain experience within a global company with a fantastic reputation
- Long term contract opportunities
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pontypool, Torfaen: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Successful candidates will be a pro-active team worker, liaising and co-operating with all members of staff. Operate within the confines of company policy and procedure requirements, including integrity and confidentiality in respect of the business. Abide by health and safety legislation in respect of yourself and others.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future