- Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire, England
- Warehouse and Logistics,
Quality Administrative Assistant
Our Client, a Car Interior Manufacturers in Heckmondwike, are looking for additional Quality Administration support to start on Monday 5th of February
If you are available and have the experience below, this may be the ideal opportunity for you!
Job Purpose: To provide Quality administration support to our Client , to help managers and staff deliver business success in line with best practice and to provide a full scanning and photocopying service as part of the Quality Systems Team.
- To provide a full scanning and photocopying service as part of the Quality Systems Team.
- To provide an efficient administration service to the Quality Department. T
- his may include such tasks as scanning, reconciliation, filing, archiving and retrieval, ordering stationery.
- To ensure all administration databases and tracking tools are up to date and correct.
- Ensure all electronic filing and manual filing systems are kept up to date.
- Any other reasonable duties requested by your Manager
- 1 years experience in a similar role
- Scanning and Photocopying experience.
- IT literate, Microsoft packages.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good timekeeper.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understands and learns to work with new business, office and information technologies
- Learns highly complex information regarding a product or operation
- £12.00 ph
- Free onsite parking
- Ongoing Temporary assignment
Gap personnel is operating as an employment business
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future