- Dordon, Warwickshire, England
- Temp to perm,
- Other Specialisms,
Our prestigious client based in Dordon, Tamworth are recruiting for a Experienced Warehouse Stock Controller to join their energetic team!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a new site and develop and grow with the new company. The job has great family friendly hours with no early/ late starts or weekends.
- Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
- £13.26/hour £19.89ph overtime
- Overtime paid a time and a half and double paid
- Conducting regular stock checks within the warehouse
- Checking against what stock is needed/not needed from systems
- Allocating and releasing orders for delivery
- General administration duties including filing and allocation of paperwork
Due to this being based in a warehouse environment you will be required to wear all PPE supplied – mainly safety footwear and HI-VIS - as per H&S regulations.
As successful candidate will ;-
- Be experienced in working in a warehouse environment with stock or inventory taking experience.
- Be computer literate ideally with warehouse systems SAP.
- Available to work onsite Monday to Friday.
- Live a commutable distance from Dordon
If you are interested in this vacancy and have suitable experience, please apply TODAY and one of our consultants will get in touch!
We are operating as an employment business.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business.gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future