- Holmewood, Derbyshire, England
- Temp to perm,
- Warehouse and Logistics,
Our client based in Holmewood are recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator/Stock controller to join their team.
The site distributes various cosmetics products such as hair products, makeup, toiletries to their customers.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a strong warehouse or transport background who has covered stock roles and allocations looking to switch to a sole admin role within the same environment.
- Monday to Friday 08:00-16:00
- Paying £11.19 PH with optional overtime
- Conducting regular stock checks within the warehouse
- checking against what stock is needed/not needed from systems
- Allocating and releasing orders for delivery
- General administration duties including filing and allocation of paperwork
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Development and training to grow within the company
- Fixed rota - no agency shift cancelations
- On site car park
Previous experience working in a office environment is required
Due to this being based in a warehouse environment you will be required to wear all PPE supplied – mainly safety footwear and HI-VIS - as per H&S regulations.
Candidates will be required to attend an interview as part of the recruitment process and fulfil 12 full weeks before a permanent contract will be offered.
If you are interested in becoming part of the team, please apply to this advertisement or call Gap Personnel Nottingham on 0115 934 7000.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future