My client is a family business and has been running a successful manufacturing business in the Ruthin area for over 60 years
Due to expansion within the business, they are now recruiting for a Produciton Supevisor to join their team
Lead all maintenance processes and operations.
· Maintain all machinery to ensure it is at working standards.
· Create and implement maintenance schedules
· Conduct regular inspections of the work equipment to proactively detect and resolve problems, as well as any areas requiring extra maintenance.
· Plan and coordinate all repair and installation activities.
· Performing on-site repairs
· Respond to emergency calls for maintenance (weekend work will be required from time to time)
· Discussing maintenance concerns with the General Manager.
· Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
· Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
· Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
· Knowledge of Woodworking Industry machinery essential (WEING, WACO)
Team Leader background
Be able to delegate work
Background in Inspection Work and be able to work with machinery
Flexible with hours
Hours of Work
Monday to Thursday 6:30am to 4:30pm and Friday 06:30am to 12:30pm
This role will become permanent for the right person
gap personnel are an employment agency and are supporting their client with a Production Supervisor
Please send your CV to Gap_Wrexham@gap-personnel.com
*ORDER PICKERS NEEDED!! – 8 HOUR DAY SHIFTS!!!*
Start date: 02.10.2023
Hours of work & Pay -
Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm
£10.42 Per Hour
The Job -
To pick and pack clients orders generated from internet shopping
Quality check of products prior to dispatch
General warehousing duties as required
Housekeeping, ensuring work areas and warehouse are kept clean at all times
What we want from you -
A positive attitude to work
A real team player who can contribute to the success of the company
Have a flexible approach to work and duties
Happy to take on training to ensure you have the right tools to do your job
What we give you -
Great working environment
Genuine prospects of long term work based on site investment
*FOOD PRODUCTION OPERATIVES, DEESIDE*
*£11.00 to ££11.66 PER HOUR*
*ONGOING WORK FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATES*
*IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE*
Pay & Hours of Work (Two shifts to choose from):
Monday to Friday working 6am-2pm (£11.00 Per Hour) - *Heavy lifting invlolved on this shift*
Monday to Friday working 2pm-10pm (£11.66 Per Hour) - *Limited spaces where heavy lifting would not be required on this shift*
Weighing and checking raw materials before production and general food production duties
Packaging and labelling of food products ready for despatch
Completing basic quality checks of products prior to despatch
Maintaining an extremely high level of hygiene, cleaning the environment regularly
Working alone to own initiative but also as part of a team to meet targets
Previously worked within a food manufacturing environment would be desirable
Willing to pick up new skills and learn new processes
Happy working to meet targets