- Paignton, Devon, England
- Other Specialisms,
Customer Service Advisor
Full + Part time hours available
Temporary Ongoing (March – July)
Look towards the fuchsia and spring into action! It’s Thyme to find a new role?
gap personnel Exeter are currently working in partnership with Branded Garden Products, who are an internationally renowned supplier of Seeds, Plants, and gardening equipment operating from their site in Paignton, Devon.
The role of a Customer Service Advisor is to be the first point of contact for the business, taking orders and dealing with queries whilst ensuring an outstanding experience for the customer.
Working in a busy Contact Centre, you will join a vibrant team as they navigate their fast-paced horticultural season. The team are fully focused on delivering the highest level of customer service and every interaction is seen as an opportunity to shine.
*This role is predominantly dealing with inbound contact. Whilst some soft selling will be expected, there is no cold calling involved.
As a Customer Service Advisor your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- To handle inbound customer contact via telephone, email, and social media.
- To process orders by post and telephone with accuracy and with attention to detail.
- To deliver effective solutions to customer queries and concerns with a commitment to ownership.
- Occasionally making outbound calls to customers with solutions to an earlier query.
- Introduce customers to weekly special offers and activate discount options on orders.
- Productivity expectation of 12+ pieces of work per hour.
Key for the role:
- Grade C or above in Maths and English
- Previous experience of Microsoft AX2012 (advantageous)
- Previous Customer Service experience within a face-to-face or office environment (desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (essential)
- Ability to objection handling and appease any complaints should they arise (desirable)
- Work well under pressure (essential)
- Flexibility to work in different areas of the department.
Full comprehensive training provided. An interest in gardening is not essential but would be an advantage.
The site runs 7 days a week and offers a flexible working rota which can include full and part time hours with weekend days being part of your rota.
Basic hourly rate of £10.59 per hour
Free tea & coffee (Bring your own mug)
Generous staff discount available
Site also has onsite canteen, a large carpark, local amenities and accessible via public transport
Work from home is not available
Standard Daily hours - 9am to 6pm.
Key skills: contact centre, inbound, outbound, customer service, administrator, Microsoft, social media, contact centre
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business.gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future