- Exeter, Devon, England
- Temp to perm,
- Warehouse and Logistics,
Temp to Perm
Exeter Airport, Devon
£10.80ph - £11.00ph
Monday to Friday
gap personnel Exeter, are recruiting for a Stores Operative on a temp to perm basis based on the outskirts of Exeter, near to Exeter Airport.
Working alongside the Warehouse & Distribution team you will be responsible for the continuous flow of stock from Goods In, stock replenishment, workshop into production and then through to picking and despatch.
As a Stores Operative your duties will include:
- Receiving deliveries and checking the goods received
- Receiving and unpacking materials and supplies
- Keeping detailed records of shortages and spares of items
- Picking, packing, and scanning goods
- Organising and delivering goods from the store to the department that requires it
- Working with other departments as necessary
- Keeping areas clean and tidy
- Day to day management of your workload, prioritising tasks
- Experience within stores and stock management
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to competently lift and load safely
- Able to work in a planned and methodical manner
- Forklift licence is desirable but not essential
Working Hours & Pay:
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am – 5pm, 4pm Finish on Friday's
- £10.80ph - £11.00ph dependant on experience
- Monthly company performance available
The site boasts a brand new subsidised canteen facility, with all you can drink Tea & Coffee available.
Due to the site location your own transport will be essential for this role.
Successful candidates will be pro-active team workers, liaising and co-operating with all members of staff. Operate within the confines of company policy and procedure requirements, including integrity and confidentiality in respect of the business, whilst abiding by health and safety legislation in respect of yourself and others.
gap personnel is operating as a recruitment business
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future