- Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, England
- Temp to perm,
- Machine operators / setters,
Our client based in Sutton in Ashfield have an exciting new opportunity for a machine operator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Job role; to operate a single pass integrated sheeter, die-cutter, folder and gluing machine system.
Shift pattern; 3 shift rotation (Days 6.00-14.00/ Afters 14.00-22.00 / Night 22.00-06.00)
Salary: £25,837.50 p.a
- To make ready the machine in an efficient manner.
- To monitor and maintain quality of work produced.
- Make adjustments to maintain quality and output speed
- To keep the machine/area in good safe order.
- To report breakdowns or abnormalities immediately.
- To fully comply with all applicable Health & Safety requirements.
- Give coaching and guidance where required.
- Ensure daily and monthly preventative maintenance is carried out and relative forms are completed.
- Carry out stock check on machine parts and re-order where necessary.
- To report when targets are not met or unachievable.
- To maintain lean manufacturing standards.
- To undertake training as and when required.
Start date; asap
Please apply her with full CV. We are operating as an employment business.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future