- Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, England
Shift Leader – Fusion mailer Operator
Our client based in the Sutton in Ashfield area are seeking for a shift leader to manage and run an integrated bespoke folder, gluer die-cutting system (fusion mailer) and associated equipment and to maintain the quality and efficiency at all times.
A successful candidate will:
- Make sure the machine is in an efficient manner.
- Ensure the correct job is on the machine before the shift starts.
- Monitor and maintain quality of work is being completed.
- Utilise all staff on shift.
- Report any breakdowns or abnormalities immediately.
- Give coaching and support across other Folding machines when required.
- Ensure monthly maintenance and paperwork is carried out on all machines.
- Report when targets are not met or unachievable.
- Be fully conversant with all health and safety procedures.
- Ensure an in-detail handover is completed for the next shift.
- Undertake any training when required.
Payrate and shift times:
Monday to Friday on a 3-shift rotation – 06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00, 22:00-06:00.
To apply you need to have experience within shift leading and fusion mailer operative machining.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future