- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England
- Temp to perm,
- Warehouse and Logistics,
Our client has specialised in chain supply & logistic. By taking care of their supply chain – from ship to store to customer’s door – we enable the dynamic, fast-growing brands with whom we work to concentrate on doing what they do best: looking after and expanding their business.
Mon-Fri or Sun-Thu - ongoing role (different shifts available)
Pay rate : £10.42/h
- Pick and pack orders for shipment
- Load and unload
- Operate warehouse equipment safely and efficiently
- Conduct regular inspections of equipment and report any maintenance or repair needs
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse environment
- Follow all safety protocols and guidelines
-Experience with picking/packing
- Mechanical knowledge to perform basic maintenance on equipment
- Ability to lift heavy objects and perform physical tasks associated with materials handling
- Knowledge of loading, unloading, stocking, picking, and packing procedures
We are looking for candidates who are reliable, detail-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment. The ability to follow instructions, work independently, and prioritize tasks is essential.
If you have the required skills and are looking for a challenging opportunity in a dynamic warehouse setting, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our team of dedicated warehouse workers.
Gap personnel is working on behalf of this client
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future