- Batley, West Yorkshire, England
- Warehouse operatives ,
Our client is looking for a Trolley Assistant to join their busy team! You will work in a massive store in a building & home materials.
As a Trolley Assistant you will be responsible :
- Assist customers with loading and unloading their belongings onto trolleys
- Provide excellent customer service by answering questions and addressing concerns
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of trolleys and storage areas
- Ensure trolleys are readily available for customer use
- Assist in managing inventory of trolleys and reporting any damages or malfunctions
- Collaborate with team members to ensure smooth operations
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, with the ability to effectively communicate in both languages
- Strong phone etiquette skills for assisting customers over the phone
- Multilingual abilities are a plus
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to prioritize tasks effectively
- Basic math skills for handling transactions and maintaining inventory records
We offer competitive pay and a supportive work environment. If you are a motivated individual with strong customer service skills, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future