- Honiton, Devon, England
- Temp to perm,
- Warehouse operatives ,
£10.90 per hour
Temporary to Permanent Contract
gap personnel Exeter are working in partnership with an ambitious and growing underfloor heating client, looking for a Warehouse Operative in Honiton, Devon.
As a Warehouse Operative your duties will include:
- Picking multiple items and ensuring they are labelled and packaged securely.
- Checking picked orders match to customer requirements.
- Assisting with stock takes and rotation.
- Loading and unloading deliveries.
- Maintaining a safe working environment.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1 years warehouse and dispatch experience
- Experience in order picking
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative, independently and as a team player
- Must be able to communicate confidently
- Hardworking, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to work under pressure
The available shifts and pay:
- Monday to Friday, 0830am – 1730pm
- £10.90 per hour
Successful candidates will be pro-active team workers, liaising and co-operating with all members of staff. Operate within the confines of company policy and procedure requirements, including integrity and confidentiality in respect of the business. Abide by health and safety legislation in respect of yourself and others.
Sound like the job for you? Click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact. Don’t have a CV? Call the office on 01392 273665 and we will help you with your registration.
Key skills: warehouse, warehouse assistant, warehouse operative, picker packer, picking, stores
gap personnel is operating as a recruitment business
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future