- Paignton, Devon, England
- Warehouse operatives ,
Monday to Friday
Temporary Ongoing (February – July)
This is an un-BEET-able job! Be quick to get in touch as it’s here today, gone tomato!
We are currently working in partnership with Branded Garden Products, who are an internationally renowned supplier of plants, shrubs, trees and garden sundries from their site in Paignton, Devon.
The role of a Warehouse Operative is to ensure that all products have been picked and packed correctly to ensure that the customer receives their item(s) in excellent condition. The careful handling of products is an essential part of this warehouse role as items can vary in size, can be delicate, can break or snap which can result in a product being returned and then a credit raised.
Branded Garden Products trading as Suttons Seeds and Thompson & Morgan are recognised internationally for the high quality of their products and services and are looking for warehouse operatives that have green fingers and an eye for detail!
As a Warehouse Operative your duties will include but not be limited to:
· Picking of orders (indoors and out) using paper pick list – products range from hardgoods to live plants
· Packing of orders using delivery note as packing list, into correct boxes, inserts and canes where applicable
· Visible quality checks to ensure customer receives their product with no damage or defects
· Attending morning team meetings to understand order volumes and required packing rates to achieve targets for the shift
· Adhering to all training and H&S policies and procedures
· Carrying out all other duties as and when required and as instructed by your Line Manager or other appropriate managers
Monday to Friday, 08:00am – 16:30pm
Bank Holidays included
Basic hourly rate of £10.42 per hour
Free tea & coffee (bring your own mug)
Staff discount available – 30% off plants, 50% off seeds and discount of hard goods
Site also has onsite canteen, a large carpark, local amenities and is accessible via public transport
Key skills: General warehouse work, picking, packing, dispatch, stock control, quality control
Sound like the job for you? Click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future