- Bridgend, Wales
- Temp to perm,
We are currently recruiting for a temp to perm role- Parcel Sorters based in Bridgend.
Parcel Sorters, Bridgend
Temp to Perm
Various shifts available
Pay Rate: £10.42 - £11.31 per hour
Our client is a busy distribution canter and as such, they are looking to add new members of staff to their team.
Working as a Parcel Sorter is a varied role, and you will be joining a large team looking to process customers’ orders ready for next day dispatch. You will be joining the UK’s largest parcel company who pride themselves on team engagement and providing their customers with an exemplary service.
Please be aware that this is a fast-paced working environment with a high proportion of the role involving manual handling.
- Sunday: 04:30am-11:00am
- Twilight: Sunday-Friday 14:00-22:30
- Nights: Sunday-Friday 23:00-08:00am
- Salary: £10.42 -£11.31 per hour, weekly pay
- Unloading and loading of vehicles ready for distribution
- Ensuring items are handled with care and identify any damaged products
- Placing postal goods into relevant postal codes
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar environment is desirable.
- You will have a strong work ethic.
- Be comfortable working on a busy production line, where you are on your feet for the majority of the workday.
- You will be able to follow precise instructions.
- Strong communication skills to work effectively with team members.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
Sound like the job for you? Click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future