- Wymondham, Norfolk, England
- Temp to perm,
- Machine operators / setters,
Gap Personnel is working with are client in Wymondham, Norfolk, a leading company in their field are recruiting for x2 Rotating Shifts - Mail Based Operatives on a Full Time, Permanent Role
The client is a communication based Company with an inclusive culture, great modern facility with canteen, rest areas & other site benefits.
Swing shift: Monday to Friday 07:00am-15:00pm/15:00pm-23:00pm, shifts rotate weekly.
Pay: £11.98 per hour.
Breaks: 2 x 30 minute breaks
Duties will include.
- Work as part of a team in a Production environment, to undertake the setting up and operating of various equipment including various auto fulfilment machines and Duplo booklet makers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that may arise during production
- To work to quality and output targets and show an all-round willingness to complete other tasks as requested.
- Book jobs off to agreed despatch methods and stock requests.
- Follow safety protocols and maintain a clean and organized work area
- You will be on your feet at all times on your shift.
The successful applicants will be.
- Self-Motivated and Organised
- Effective communicator and delegator
- Methodical and logical approach
- Team Player but able to work on own initiative
- Commitment to deliver
- Good computer skills
Various Site Benefits
- 22 days holiday rising to 23 after 1 year, 24 after 2 and 25 after 3
- Group Life Assurance x2 Salary
- BUPA cashback plan
- Discounted retail Vouchers - Sodexo
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice benefit)
- Free Flu Vaccination (claimable expense)
- Eye Care Scheme (claimable expense)
- Safety shoe reimbursement up to £30 (claimable expense).
- And More...
To apply: Please send you CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 767617 for an informal discussion.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job, gap personnel who operate as an Employment Business
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future