- Burnaston, Derbyshire, England
- Temp to perm,
- FLT / MHE,
Here at Gap Personnel, we are working with a site based in Burnaston, Derby. We are looking for x3 FLT Counterbalance Drivers who are looking for a long term vacancy and wanting to expand their experience. This site is a large international car manufacturer.
Hours & Pay:
Working on a weekly rotation Monday-Friday, 05:30-14:30 one week then 15:00-00:00 the week after. You will be paid £11.71ph with overtime of £17.57ph on week days and Saturdays up to £23.42ph on Sundays. (Pay increases after 12 weeks)
- Loading and unloading trailers – Undercover into the main building
- Using FLT Trucks
- Loading and unloading parts from trucks and the warehouse
- Working to production targets to help with the production flow
- Moving parts around the warehouse.
- In house training is offered
- Good site facilities
- Genuine temp to perm roles offered after 12 weeks
- Friendly team
- Ongoing training can be offered for growth
- FLT Experience required
- All in-date FLT counterbalance certificates are accepted
- In house certificates by Npors, RTITB and ITSSAR accepted
Email your FLT certificates to email@example.com subject “DERBY FLT JOB” and include your phone number and name then we will call you straight back.
If you are interested in this role then please apply here or give us a call on 01623857760.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future