Webinar Q&A with Patrick Maloney, MD at Lead Talent: winning in the 'new normal'
This webinar was broadcast live on Wednesday 15th July, 11am-12pm.
Mark Roberts MD at gap personnel group hosts a Q&A with guest speaker Patrick Maloney, MD at management consultancy firm Lead Talent.
Patrick has 20 years’ experience developing and mentoring leaders at both strategic management and board level.
Watch this webinar to gain valuable insight into:
- Developing and executing an effective business strategy and leveraging the silver-linings of a post-crisis economy.
- Maintaining a positive brand culture whilst making difficult short-term business decisions.
- The key factors you should consider when restructuring your current business plan, and how to develop flexible short-term and long-term strategies.
- Managing yourself and your team to ensure a positive company culture that puts your business in the best position to tackle future challenges.
If you have any questions for either Mark or Patrick please message them directly via LinkedIn or send them to email@example.com.
Our webinars with Aaron & Partners Solicitors offer free legal advice on employment law and returning to work
We’ve hosted three live webinars with Aaron & Partners Solicitors to provide businesses with free legal advice on new government legislation. Topics covered include:
- Returning to work safely
- Flexible furlough
- Returning from parental leave
- Redundancies and furlough
- Company restructuring
Around 250 people attended each webinar and we've received really positive feedback.
Please note: Our most recent A&P webinar was on Wednesday 1st July 2020. All legal advice shared during the session was correct and in line with government legislation as of this date.
You can watch all our webinars for free however a username and password are required. Please submit your contact details below and we'll be in touch with the details within 24 hours.