The company is committed to an Equal Opportunities Policy incorporating recruitment and selection, training and development, performance review and promotion to retirement.
Our objective is to ensure that employees, potential employees or job applicants do not receive less favourable treatment than another individual, regardless of gender, age, colour, religious belief, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, class or nationality.
- To consistently promote awareness of equal opportunities throughout the staff within the company, candidates and clients via training and development, company practices, policies and procedures.
- Working in conjunction with a large number of associations to provide opportunities to broad business and individual communities.
- Progressing quality initiatives
- The company is continually working to develop a group policy, which is the direct responsibility of all employees and constantly being reviewed to maintain up to date policies, practices and procedures to prevent discrimination.
Code of Practice
- Not to unjustifiably discriminate against an individual as a result of their disability in conjunction with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995.
- To give men and women the right to equal employment in their terms and conditions of employment when employed in jobs of equal value, in broadly similar work, or in jobs that have been rated as equivalent as per the Equal Pay Act 1970.
- Not to discriminate against a person by treating that person less favourably on racial grounds or on the ground of sex as per the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and the Race Relations Act 1976.
- To promote an environment free from discrimination, victimisation and harassment.
- To ensure that procedures for recruitment and selection of individuals is based on ability and merit to do the job.